We are a niche insolvency law firm with an expertise in debt and bankruptcy, including:
- defending bankruptcy
- setting aside statutory demands
- dismissing bankruptcy petitions
- obtaining annulments of bankruptcy orders
- restructuring personal and corporate debt, whilst working with specialist lenders
- saving the family home
- defending claims for possession and sale
- challenging Trustees’ costs
- advising on IVAs and bringing claims against supervisors for mis-selling IVAs
We provide a complete advisory service on all aspects of bankruptcy law, including advice on the pros and cons of bankruptcy, Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA’s), and solutions to clients with debt problems.
We are uniquely positioned in the marketplace as we do not represent Trustees in Bankruptcy, being focused on saving the family home. Our clients have the comfort in knowing that we are committed to fighting their corner as we do not represent insolvency practitioners or Trustees.